31st Mar 2015 Published by Catherine Haines
The Sneaky Smugglers Game Is Perfect for Pirate Parties
The Sneaky Smugglers game is perfect for slightly older children at your party. My 10-year-old daughter told me all about it after returning from a get together with her friends. She and her friends had a great time playing it and she thought it would be a perfect addition to the blog (very thoughtful).
How to play
- 5 or more players for the most fun!
- Play outside if possible.
- Object of the game is to be as quiet and sneaky as possible.
- All players are given 10 points each at the start of the game.
- Everyone gets into a line and the pirates begin walking around.
- The pirates must try not to make any noise. This can include talking, giggling, stepping on a stick, rustling or any other action that makes a sound.
- The player behind you deducts a point every time you make a noise.
- It is a good idea to have a party helper or adult at the front and back of the line.
- Play until you decide to stop.
After the game
Pirates tell each other what their score is.
9-10 Points Great work you are a sneaky smuggler.
6-8 Points Almost there.
3-5 Points You need a bit more work.
1-2 Points YOU FAILED!!
I hope you enjoy the game and I wonder if any of you will break my daughter’s friend Finn’s record of MINUS 36 points!!
No posts found, be the first!
[url]http://example.com[/url] or [url=http://example.com]Example[/url]
[list][*] Point one [*] Point two[/list]